Documentary Proposal

My 3 minute wonder documentary is about what happens in rehearsals within musical theater and why drama is so important for young people.. It is going to be an observational documentary that explores how the lives of young people have been changed for the better through drama. My target audience is going to be younger children between the ages of 11 and 14. This is because I want to try and encourage younger children to partake within the performing arts industry. My secondary audience is going to be parents to try and show them the positive impacts drama can have during a child’s development. I will be filming in my place of work as I am a vocal coach who teaches children of the age in my primary audience. I will not need any additional crew for my filming process but I will be interviewing the children that I teach to try and gain a further insight into why they have pursued drama. An example of a question I will ask them is 'what made you want to take up drama?' I will not need a budget for this documentary and the only equipment I need is a camera, tripod and microphone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depict Essay